One of the easiest no-bake recipes to try are the ones made with simple, everyday ingredients. For this recipe, I used one of my favourites-Chex cereal!
The full ingredients for the clusters are:
– 3 cups of Honey Nut Chex cereal (buy the plain ones for a Vegan alternative)
– ½ cup of peanut butter
– 2 tablespoons of my yummy Vegan caramel or ¼ cup of maple syrup
– ¼ cups of cacao nibs
Let’s make this!
1. Butter a 9-inch pan or a square pan of your choice.
2. Place the cereal in a large mixing bowl.
3. Heat the peanut butter in a microwave at 30-second intervals until liquid. Pour over cereal.
4. Pour syrup or caramel in the large bowl. Mix until combined.
5. Pour the cereal mixture into the 9-inch pan and press firmly. Sprinkle cacao nibs on top.
Side note: I love nibs! I also used them in my no bake choco-nut brownies. I feel like the cacao nibs add a nuttiness and a chocolate flavour to the clusters, which I love!
6. Place the pan in the fridge for at least an hour for the clusters to firm up.
7. Cut or break the large square into mini pieces. Enjoy!